Thursday, December 24, 2009

Menu for Dec. 24 - 31

I got to make the menu this week! Not exciting to you maybe, but I love planning what we will eat and being able to prepare the food for my family. I will try to add recipes later. We try to make meals back-to-back that we could use leftover ingredients in. We use the roast in the beef and noodles and the sauce from the Italian sandwiches in the spaghetti.

Thursday
Hamburger Casserole

Friday (Christmas)
Grandma's for lunch
Need to bring:
Yeast Rolls
Party Potatoes
Cherry Delight

Saturday
Philly Cheesesteaks

Sunday
Leftovers

Monday
Roast with Carrots and Potatoes

Tuesday
Beef and Noodles with Green Beans

Wednesday
Italian Sandwiches

Thursday
Spaghetti
Breadsticks

Lunches:
Tuna Salad
Salad
Salami Sandwiches
Broccoli Soup
Peanut Butter and Jelly
Leftovers

Snacks:
Hot Broccoli Dip with tortilla chips
Vegetables and Dip
Fruit

1 comment:

  1. Sounds all delicious and scrumptious! very good menu, if you ask me. I hope ours sounds as good as yours does! :) I love beef and noodles, its a dish I remember my aunt making all the time for us when we came over.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~