Friday, January 8, 2010

Come, Now is the Time to Worship

I will make Your name to be remembered in all generations;
Therefore the people shall praise You forever and ever.

Psalm 45:17

3 Let the peoples praise You, O God;
Let all the peoples praise You.
4 Oh, let the nations be glad and sing for joy!
For you shall judge the people righteously,
And govern the nations on earth.
5. Let the peoples praise You, O God;
Let all the peoples praise You.
6 Then the earth shall yield her increase;
God, our won God, shall bless us.
7 God shall bless us,
And all the ends of the earth shall fear Him.

Psalm 67:3-7

Heal me, O LORD, and I shall healed;
Save me, and I shall be saved,
For You are my praise.

Jeremiah 17:14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~