Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Feelin' Feminine

I keep forgetting to tell you that I am now writing the Beyond Buttons section at Feelin' Feminine. I will be doing tutorials on everything from hand sewing to knitting to crocheting. Here are some of the articles I have done so far:

The Cast-On
The Knit Stitch
The Sewing Basket

I write each Thursday so if you would like a how-to on something, let me know and I'll try to write about it. This week I am writing how-to do an even basting and uneven basting.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    That's neat that you're going a weekly column for "Feelin' Feminine".

    It's also neat that the frame is automatic...:P

    Have a great day!

    Emily Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Esther -
    I left a comment on the recent post at FF. :) I love your sewing projects. I learn so much from them. :)

    I wish we lived just a little closer so we could see each other sometime. :) that would be fun. you coudl teach me some sewing, knitting and crocheting stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~