Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Birthday!

His birthday isn't until tomorrow but I won't be home so I decided to blog his birthday today. I can't believe my youngest brother is going
to be 8! I can remember staying home from school so I could go to the hospital to see him. It seems like yesterday he was sleeping in the cradle in the living room. He's always got a mischievous twinkle in his eye and constantly picking on something or someone (the reason there are no good pictures of him.) Happy Birthday Andrew!



2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Thanks for commenting back!

    How do you make frames around your pictures? Is it automatic on Blogger, or is there a certain HTML for it?

    Blessings,

    Emily Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) I like yours too, and nice to meet you also. ;) Tell your brother I said Happy Birthday!!! :D

    Devany

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~