Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


~*~*~*~*~
FOR TODAY
January 5, 2010
Outside my window...It's cloudy but not snowing anymore! We got several inches yesterday and are supposed to get more snow later. I wish the sun would shine though...I love the sun shining on the snow

I am thinking...I'm being quite lazy today. I should probably go do something but I'm not quite sure what to do. Maybe play piano...

I am thankful for...sheet music. :)

From the learning rooms...Spanish, Science, World Geography, Algebra II, English, Piano, Bible (Proverbs)

From the kitchen...Mom has the chili started for supper tonight

I am wearing...my jammies. I declared it an official pajama day. :)

I am creating...a sample for Feelin' Feminine for the Beyond Buttons post and a baby sweater for my hope chest.

I am going...nowhere today.

I am reading...Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson

I am hoping...for sunshine

I am hearing...quietness

Around the house...Mom is looking through fliers at the kitchen table and I'm in the living room. Dad is at work and the boys are at school.

One of my favorite things...Reading on rainy days.

A few plans for the rest of the week:Piano tomorrow and maybe go to a basketball game on Thursday. I have special music Sunday night at church.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


This is my oldest younger brother, Keith. :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Thanks for commenting. That's okay...I might not switch, anyway...at least not right now. Why did you switch anyway, if you don't mind my asking?

    Have a great day!

    - Emily Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny photo! :)

    thanks for the comment on my blog. :) Hope your day has been blessed today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have wanted to read Kidnapped, but have never really gotten around to it...lol How is it???

    ~yagirl96~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and your brother is fuuny. :D :D :D

    ~yagirl96~

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!

    Yes, we are enjoying the snow and might get to go out and play in it soon (after cleaning, extra schol, etc.)

    And YES brothers are ONE OF A KIND...that's the NICE way of putting it! lol jk

    Yeah, when you read a book for a few chapters, you get used to the language difference..and I tend to start talking like it...lol I get made fun of! :D :D :D

    ~yagirl96~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~