Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook













FOR TODAY
Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Outside my window... the sun is finally peeking through! But it is still snowing. : (

I am thinking...I wonder what happened to those cookies I baked last night...

I am thankful for...an opportunity to help at the
boys' school. It is so much fun to play with them at break and help them with their school work.

From the learning rooms...English, Algebra II, Spanish, World Geography, Physical Science, and Bible (Proverbs).

From the kitchen...Mom will probably be starting the ribs for Keith's birthday supper.

I am wearing...my pajamas *blush* I slept kind of late today...

I am creating...I'm finally getting the hang of tatting!
I am going...nowhere but Grandma is coming over later today.

I am reading...Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson

I am hoping...that Grandpa and Grandma have a safe trip.

I am hearing...the tea kettle whistling from the kitchen.

Around the house...Mom is in the kitchen, the boys are at school, and the cat is sleeping on the corn stove.

One of my favorite things...reading on rainy days.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Grandma is coming over today and so is one of Mom's sewing clients, Piano Lessons tomorrow, Grandma's on Thursday, my friend from Michigan is coming on Friday! and I babysit on Friday, on Saturday I go to Olive Garden for the first time!, then church on Sunday. Wow! Busy week : )

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...











Sam is out playing in the snow. I don't think I've ever seen a dog enjoy the snow as much as he does. : )

Go to Simple Woman's Daybook to learn how to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~