Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thread the Needle Thursday



Hopefully Mom will be posting her's soon. Go on over to her site and leave your link to you Thread the Needle Thursday. Can't wait to see what you're up to.

This week I am still working on my Matinee Sweater for a baby girl. I have the back done now and am working on the right side.

Other than that, I made a small sample for Feelin' Feminine. I am doing their Beyond Buttons column. Right now I am doing a step-by-step on how to knit. What would you like me to write about?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't knitted in a long while, prefer crocheting.
    Good post over at FF. Thanks for sharing.
    God bless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shalom - I made it over here. w00t! I'm so glad you're writing on FF and can't wait to see what you come up with in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~