Saturday, February 20, 2010

Are You Willing?

I heard this song on the radio earlier this morning. It goes along with my I Am Not Ashamed post. The lyrics say it all.

Many will worship in quiet
Some are forced out of their homes
Others will forsake their families
To follow their Saviour alone

Oh could I many blessings
Like followers do across the sea?
Would I be ready to suffer
Like my Jesus suffered for me?

Am I willing to die for the things I believe in?
Would I stay strong if my life were at stake?
Help me remember the many
Who put their lives on the line every day
Am I, willing to die for my faith?

Brothers will stare into danger;
Sisters will face threats of death
Blessed are those who are persecuted;
the kingdom of heaven is theirs.

Am I strong enough to take the torture?
Would I be prepared for the pain?
If I were faced with the question,
Would I trade my life for the sake of His name?

Am I willing to die for the tings I believe in?
Would I stay strong if my life were at stake?
Help me remember the many
Who put their lives on the live every day.
Am I, willing to die for my faith?

This is not just some long ago far away.
All of these things still taking place today.

Am I willing to die for the things I believe in?
Would I stay strong if my life were at stake?
Help me remember the many
Who put their lives on the line every day

Am I willing to die for the things I believe in?
Would I stay strong if my life were at stake?
Help me remember the many
Who put their lives on the line every day
Am I willing to die?
Am I willing to die for my faith?

1 comment:

  1. What is the name of this song, and where could I listen to it??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~