Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook














FOR TODAY
Tuesday, February 2, 2010 (February already!)

Outside my window... snow, snow go away...

I am thinking... so many different things. Why is Andrew home from school having a tired day? Why must people be so cruel to each other? Why do they insist on suing each other, when it says in the Bible not to? etc...

I am thankful for... cats : )

From the learning rooms...Piano, English, Algebra II, Spanish, World Geography, Physical Science, and Bible (Proverbs).

From the kitchen...I've got a pumpkin cheesecake in the fridge right now that I will serve for tea today.

I am wearing...a black Purdue t-shirt and my jean skirt

I am creating...a sampler for Feelin' Feminine

I am going...allergy shots later today : (

I am reading...Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson

I am hoping...that Great-Grandma's chemo goes well. Please pray for her. Yesterday she was diagnosed with IV Lymphoma and starts chemo today. A six-hour procedure. She is 88 but insisted on doing treatment because she couldn't feel worse than she already did. She just needs lots of prayers.

I am hearing...Andrew messing around when he is "sick" lol

Around the house...Andrew is in Dad's chair reading and Oscar (the cat) is sleeping on the footstool

One of my favorite things...gardening. Feeling the dirt between my toes and fingers.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Grandma is coming over today and Isaiah and I have allergy shots. Piano and Grandma's tomorrow. Help at the boys' school on Friday and church on Sunday.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...











A winter wonderland.

Go to Simple Woman's Daybook to learn how to participate.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your daybook entry with us...it was lovely. Your picture is gorgeous! Sounds like you have a busy week, enjoy it! I'll be praying for your Grandmother. I agree about being able to do anything in a skirt. I don't wear them exclusively, but I do wear them often as I'm on a journey towards femininity as well. Congrats on finding your way back to God, I'll be praying over that as well!
    Blessings,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~