Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook













FOR TODAY
Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Outside my window...snowing like crazy. It's so nice being home with everyone for once and having a lazy day.

I am thinking... so many why(s)?

I am thankful for... hot apple cider

From the learning rooms...Piano, English, Algebra II, Spanish, World Geography, Physical Science, and Bible (Proverbs).

From the kitchen...Beef stew for supper and I made Hot Broccoli Dip earlier today for Tuesday Tea.

I am wearing...my jammies. I made it a lazy day.

I am creating...a baby sweater

I am going...well seeing as we're kind of snowed in at the moment, so I don't think we're going anywhere

I am reading...Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson, Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris, and They Truth about Girls by Chad Eastham

I am hoping...everyone is home again tomorrow

I am hearing...Mom and Andrew talking in the kitchen

Around the house...Keith and Dad are in the living room watching tv, Mom and Andrew are in the kitchen dishing out supper, and Isaiah is upstairs probably working on his latest "project"

One of my favorite things...soup on cold days

A few plans for the rest of the week: At the moment nothing, since it's snowing.

Here are pictures from around the farm I am sharing...





The top is Sam looking miserable in the snow. :) And one of our calves checking out the snow on the bottom.

Go to Simple Woman's Daybook to learn how to participate.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Esther!!

    It's time to tell you who I really am...

    *drumroll*

    Miss Toria!! ;)

    I'm so sorry I haven't contacted you near the end of this session, things have been reaaaally crazy. My great-grandpa died and my new nephew ways born and a whole bunch of other things. It's been great being your SSA! Btw, I really love your template!!

    Hugs,
    Miss Toria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just wanted to stop by and tell you thank you so much for entering our giveaway :D It was so much fun to read all the comments! I just wish everybody could have won :)

    Love,

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~