Monday, February 15, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook














FOR TODAY
Monday, February 15, 2010

Outside my window...Gray Where is my sunshine?!

I am thinking... Nothing at the moment. Just planning on how I'm going to pass my Algebra II test.

I am thankful for... slippers

From the learning rooms...Piano, English, Algebra II, Spanish, World Geography, Physical Science, and Bible (Proverbs).

From the kitchen...I made old fashioned crumb cake yesterday and muffins. I think I might have a blueberry one for breakfast

I am wearing...denim skirt and Colts sweatshirt

I am creating...a doily

I am going...nowhere today. Tomorrow I am taking a "field trip" to a quilt store with Mom and Grandma

I am reading...Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson, Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris, and They Truth about Guys by Chad Eastham

I am hoping...that I do well on my self-test for Algebra II

I am hearing...Mom taking the wrapper off of a muffin

Around the house...The boys are at school, Dad at work, Mom sitting in her chair eating breakfast, and Oscar (the cat) sleeping on top of the heater.

One of my favorite things...watching the Olympics : )

A few plans for the rest of the week: Quilt store tomorrow, Piano on Wednesday, Thursday at Grandma's, Help at school on Friday, Babysit on Saturday, and Play piano for morning worship at church with a carry-in in the evening.

Here are picture from around the farm I am sharing...












A picture of the sun setting behind the barn.

Go to Simple Woman's Daybook to learn how to participate.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love this line..."planning on how I'm going to pass my algebra test"...that sounds like me...planning, is the key word. Boy Meets Girl and Kidnapped are both good books. Kidnapped is probably the only book I know of (being fiction) that does not have romance somewhere amidst its pages. It was a refreshing read.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~