Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Baking

I'm only allowed to bake once a week, other than food for supper. Dad and Mom said if they let me bake more, everyone would weigh 500 lbs. :) I made my once a week baking day on Sunday. We'll see how well I keep up with this, but I want to try and post pictures each week of what I have made. Today, I made waffles and pancakes (gluten and gluten-free). We like to freeze them so the boys can grab them and put them in toaster for breakfast. No body around here moves very fast in the mornings, so this helps a lot. :)

Keith made the pancakes and we found this pancake mold in the utensil drawer. Keith named it Mr. Happy. Don't ask how he came up with the name because I have absolutely no idea.

















Mr. Happy



















These are the best waffles I have ever tasted! They had yeast in them, and that was something I had never used in waffles for. Keith "helped" me put the powdered sugar on. :) Recipe coming soon.





1 comment:

  1. lol Mr. Happy is cute! :) I awarded you, http://www.prairiegirl95.blogspot.com

    Devany

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~