Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday Baking

Today, with the help of Keith, I made muffins and an old fashioned crumb cake.
We made blueberry muffins and apple cinnamon muffins, and then gluten-free apple cinnamon muffins for Isaiah and Mom. We made these to freeze, Mom's idea, so the boys can grab them out of the freezer and thaw them for breakfast. Like the Cars muffin papers? :)
















Then we made an old fashioned crumb cake. I've yet to try this and I'm not sure if it really looks all that appetizing. :) We'll see.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~