Saturday, March 6, 2010

For Piano This Week

I haven't posted in a while what I'm playing for piano. I can't post what I'm playing for hymns because the song leader doesn't let me know until Sunday morning what I'm playing for that night. It's kind of annoying, especially if I don't know the hymn and now I've only got 6 hours to learn it.
Anyway, for piano this week I picked out my recital piece! It is Sonata in G Major by Scarlatti. It's a very pretty piece and I can't wait to get it down. The rest of the songs I'm learning during my lessons are Great is the Lord arranged by Phillip Keveren, some hand exercises in Junior Hanon for the Piano, Sonata in D Major by Mateo Albeniz, Rondo Op.36, No.6 (Second hand movement of Sonatina in D Major) by Muzio Clementi, and The Avalanche Op.45, No.2 by Stephen Heller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~