Wednesday, March 17, 2010

If I Were...



I saw this tag on Miss Hannah's blog and decided to do it! It looked like fun.



- - - - - - -


If I were a gemstone, I'd be a Diamond

Dreaming of diamonds


If I were a scent, I'd be fresh baked chocolate chip cookies.

14th August 2007 / Day 226


If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be ballerina flats.

Like Dorothy

If I were a weather, I'd be an early spring storm.

Imminent

If Iwere a facial expression, I'd be a smile

rambouillet harfang hilare 130705



If I were a car, I'd be a blue Mustang.

All the Best Ford Mustang Hot Car 1964-2009

If I were a time of day, I'd be dusk.

Sunset


If I were a month, I'd be July

Disney - Illimunations - Reflections of Earth (1) (Explored)

IfI were a place, I'd be home.

Fred

If I were a liquid, I'd be a cup of green tea.
Morning Cup of Tea



If I were a taste, I'd be spicy.


P7168420 LR2 Root Ginger, Turmeric & Red Chilli Peppers


If I were an animal, I'd be a calf.

Nellie and Fred


If I were a sea animal, I'd be a dolphin.

Mazatlan Dolphins chasing the sunset

If I were a food, I'd be Fettuccine Alfredo.

Chicken Alfredo with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Recipe


If I were a color, I'd be dusty blue.

Beautiful Blue



If I were a dessert, I'd be sugar cookies.

Embossed cookies

If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a piano.

Jazz Hands

If I were a flower, I'd be a lilac

LillĂ 

If I were a song, I'd be "I Can Only Imagine" by MercyMe.

Mutiny In The Air

If I were a planet, I'd be Pluto

09. Pluto

If I were an object, I'd be a pair of socks.
All Star Lows


If I were a fruit, I'd be strawberries.

Have one please  :-)

If I were a sound, I'd be the sound of silence.

august rush

If I were a day of the week, I'd be Sunday


What They Lack In Congregation, They Make Up For In Faith

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All photos courtesy of Swagbucks.com

2 comments:

  1. What a cute post!!!!! I love learning about you. The more I learn about you the more I realize that you and I are QUITE alike!!!!!

    Hugs,
    Hannah
    A Homemaker's Daughter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~