Monday, March 29, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...It's sunny and finally getting warmer!

I am thinking...I sometimes wish I had little sisters, but brothers are just as good, if not better.

I am thankful for...little girls to babysit.

From the learning rooms...Spanish, Algebra II, English, World Geography, Bible (studying Proverbs), Physical Science

From the kitchen... The little girls are eating PB&J for lunch and Mom has a roast in the oven for supper.

I am wearing...My blue and purple tiered skirt with my FFA t-shirt.

I am creating...A quilt for a cancer patient.

I am going...to church later tonight for Revival and I also need to play the piano.

I am reading...Mother by Kathleen Norris.

I am hoping... That I can get through tonight with few mistakes.

I am hearing...The little girls discussing the movies we have.

Around the house... Mom went to get the boys but she has been making a formal dress for one of her sewing clients. The little girls are looking through our movies.

One of my favorite things...warm weather.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Go to Revival services, Love Feast on Thursday, Easter dinner at Grandpa and Grandma's on Sunday, help at school tomorrow.

Go here to learn how to participate.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Revival and Love Feast... Are you Brethren?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~