Monday, March 1, 2010

Sunday Baking

Sorry this post is a day late. Yesterday I tried something new. I made Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. I got the recipe from Tropical Traditions after receiving the link from my good friend, Rachel. I wasn't sure if I would like these cookies since I'm not a big fan on gluten free flour textures. But these cookies were some of the best cookies I have ever tasted. They had just a slight gritty texture but the taste overruled the texture. =)

Sunday Baking 001

Sunday Baking 002

Then I made some brownies for Dad. (Mom and my little brother, Isaiah, are the only ones who are gluten intolerant in our house but we try and make gluten-free items often because it is healthier.)

Sunday Baking 004

Sunday Baking 003

1 comment:

  1. Please stop by my blog, I have a nice award for your blog.
    Hope you enjoy it.
    God Bless you.

    Rebecca
    @Buttons and Bows
    http://mommiesgotfivechildren.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-very-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~