Monday, March 1, 2010

Sunshine

The sun is shining! It hasn't shone for quite some time and you don't realize how much you love it until it's gone. The snow is melting and the birds are chirping and the cows mooing. I couldn't ask for a better day. Spring is finally coming! Taking advantage of the sunshine, I went out and took some pictures. I decided to post them now so I don't forget about them like I did the others. =)

On my short adventure, I wore my brother, Keith's, cowboy boots. Just don't tell him because he doesn't know about it. It's so nice finally having a younger brother bigger than me, so I can slip on his huge shoes when I'm in a hurry.

Cowboy Boots

The snow is melting! Our yard used to be covered in snow and big drifts. The grass is starting to turn green!

Rocks and Snow

Again I take pictures of cows. Okay, they're calves but I just seem drawn to cows/calves. They're so fun to take pictures of.

Calves

These are our four calves in the weaning pen.

Stuart

This is Stuart. We are "holding" them for a neighbor, but we named them. Stuart was littler than his brother so my brothers called him Stuart Little and his brother Hercules.

Nellie and Fred

Nellie Mae and Fred

Fred and Mary Mae

Fred and Mary Mae

Hoped you like my short little adventure into the wild!


2 comments:

  1. Great pictures Esther! I look forward to seeing more and reading more about your adventures.

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very cute cows Esther. Can't wait for June to come so our cow can have her baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~