Wednesday, April 14, 2010

An Almost Wordless Wednesday

These pictures need a little explanation; this is also pretty gross. Dad and Keith's hats usually end up looking like the "Before" picture. Mom and I usually try and persuade them to give them to us, but they won't surrender them without a fight, which usually ends up Mom or I taking the hat and washing it while they are sleeping. I have no idea why anyone would want to put anything that looks (and smells) like that on their head. Surprisingly, Dad actually GAVE this to me to wash without a word ever being said about it. Here are the before and after pictures.

BEFORE

Dad's Hat 001

AFTER
Dad's Hat 002

Isn't that gross?


2 comments:

  1. *I* think Dad gave the hat up because he was afraid it would catch fire while he was using the torch. . . but that's just my opinion! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I don't think I've ever seen a hat that dirty! = )
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~