Thursday, April 29, 2010

I've Been Awarded

I have been awarded by Miss Hannah
Here are the rules:
1. Post about the tag.
2. Choose 5 bloggers who deserve this award.
3. Leave a comment on the blogs of the people you tagged, letting them know they were awarded.
4. Answer the questions along with your post. (Omit questions you don't want to answer)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Apples, Oranges, or Bananas?
Apples (with peanut butter)
2. How many siblings do you have?
3 Younger brothers: Keith (13), Isaiah (10), and Andrew (8)
3.Do you live on a prairie, woodland, city, or other?
I live in the country where it is quite hilly compared to the landscape several miles away. We also have quite a few trees around.
4.what is something you enjoy doing with your family?
I love going on bike rides with my brothers and going to Steam Threshers is a favorite too.
5. Is your room clean?
Define clean =)
6. Italy, Greece, France, Spain, or England?
Well, I'm a homebody so I like my good ole Indiana, but if I had to choose...Greece.
7. What is the scripture that encourages your the most?
"For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23. This was one of the first verses I memorized. To some, it may seem depressing, but to me it shows that no one is perfect. Yet it encourages me to do my best to honour God.
8. Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans?
Gum!
9. What are your favorite types of books?
Classics (Jane Austen, Charles Dickens, etc.)
10. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Moose Tracks
11. If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be?
Pasta
12. Are you an outside or an inside person?
outside
13. Describe yourself in three words.
Quiet, Honest, Stubborn
14. What chore do you like to do the most?
Laundry/ironing
I’d like to award:
(Yes I know it is only 4)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Esther,
    I just landed on your blog.The banner you have looks way too delicious for my own good. Yup, thanks to you, I now have a serious crave for chocolate chip cookies ;)LOL.

    Anyways, congrats for winning the award. Just wanted to let you know that I took a look at your blog and thought it was nice :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~