Monday, April 12, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook




~*~*~*~*~

FOR TODAY... Monday, April 12, 2010

Outside my window... The sun is shining! After being cloudy for several days, this is so nice. Hopefully it will warm up, so I won't freeze when I hang out clothes.

I am thinking... I really don't want to do my Science.

I am thankful for... Pianos =)

From the learning rooms... Physical Science, World Geography, Algebra II, Spanish, Bible (Proverbs), English

From the kitchen... Well, I was making hot cross buns yesterday and letting it rise while I was at church. After church I went home with my friends' family to watch The Diary of Anne Frank on PBS and I kind of forgot about it. Now the dough is sour and I have to start over.

I am wearing... My pink floral skirt and yellow shirt (my gym shirt from last year, I promise it smells better now than it did then!) and I'm barefoot. I love being barefoot, hence my blog title =)

I am creating... A baby sweater, a hackysack for Keith (why are guys obsessed with those?), and some coasters.

I am going... to do schoolwork today and maybe meet Grandma later.

I am reading... 1 Samuel and Luke, Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris, and a book by Sallie Lee Bell that I just forgot the name of *blush*

I am hoping... That we can meet Grandma later. =)

I am hearing... Mom talking to me about the boys being homeschooled next year. We'll see how that goes.

Around the house... The washer is almost done and Mom is cleaning the living room.

One of my favorite things... Playing piano for church.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Allergy shots for tomorrow, Piano lessons on Wednesday, Babysit Thursday and Friday, and help at the school on Friday.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Christmas M+M's

1 comment:

  1. You're such a better homemaker in training than I am :-)

    Smiles,
    Hannah
    A Homemaker's Daughter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~