Monday, June 14, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


~*~*~*~*~

FOR TODAY...Monday, June 13, 2010

Outside my window... It looks like it could rainy. It's also very humid and hot.

I am thinking... I wonder how long the organized cabinet will stay organized?

I am thankful for... Keith deciding to be homeschooled next year!

From the learning rooms... piano

From the kitchen... just finished up chili dogs for lunch.

I am wearing... jean skirt and yellow Busco shirt.

I am creating... nothing at the moment.

I am going... to hang out laundry once I'm done with this post.

I am reading... Ezra, Matthew, Acts, A Young Woman After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George, and Beautiful Girlhood by Mable Hale.

I am hoping...Isaiah gets over his cold soon.

I am hearing... Isaiah coughing.

Around the house... Everyone is taking a break from working. Mom and Isaiah are in the living room, Keith is upstairs, and Andrew is outside.

One of my favorite things... hanging out laundry.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Grandma's tomorrow night, Church on Wednesday, Allergy Shots and World Missionary Press on Thursday, and Mom's birth family is here on Saturday!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Our Sammy Dog

To participate go here to read the rules and guidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~