Monday, June 7, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook




~*~*~*~*~

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... The sun is setting after a glorious day. Dad just got the hay raked so we're praying it doesn't rain.

I am thinking... I should have finished weeding the garden.

I am thankful for... my Mom being able to find her birth family!

From the learning rooms... just piano at the moment.

From the kitchen... we just finished supper. We had tacos.

I am wearing... jeans and my FFA shirt.

I am creating... a hackey sack for Keith.

I am going... nowhere at the moment.

I am reading... II Chronicles, Matthew, John, and The Eagle has Landed by Jack Higgins.

I am hoping... That all of Mom's birth family can make it out here. =)

I am hearing... Dad out in the kitchen.

Around the house... The boys are outside and Dad is out in the kitchen getting supper.

One of my favorite things... walks.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Church Wednesday night and clean the rest of the week.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


Dad with Isaiah and Andrew on the tractor raking hay.

To participate go here to read the rules and guidelines.

1 comment:

  1. How refreshing to read this page.I found this just by chance and I don't know if I'll ever see it again or not. But I think it's great that you have found the Lord and that our with your family and I'm sure some day soon you will find some wonderful young man to share all you have with.Many Blessings to you.And Peace be with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~