Wednesday, July 14, 2010

And We're Off (Almost)

Tomorrow my family is leaving for Ohio for Steam Threshers. I'm (unfortunately)not going =( The theme is even Olivers this year and I'm not going. *sniff*

Anyway, I'm not going because...I'm going to a Brethren Bible College for a week! I leave on Saturday for Pennsylvania!!! So excited. It's a 10 hour drive, but it'll be worth it. Around here, you don't find many youth with the same beliefs as our church and it'll be neat to finally meet more youth with the same beliefs as us.

I have one scheduled post set up for Friday, but other than that it'll be quieter than normal. We have company coming after I get back on Sunday, so I probably won't post for about 2 1/2 weeks. I'll try to remember to take pictures (I take my camera, but I never remember to take pictures!) and then I'll post them. Most of them will probably be on my Facebook, add me as a friend so you can see them! =) Prayers my dear readers!

1 comment:

  1. hello.
    Yes you sure can link to my post! thanks for asking!!

    in christ,
    Marissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~