Friday, July 30, 2010

Good Finds Friday

Hope you enjoyed these articles as much as I did.

Secrets from my Kitchen by Mrs. Tiffany-Great substitutes for ingredients or cleaning your baking dishes. These tips come in handy in my kitchen =)

Book Lists for Daughters by Mrs. Fuentes-A list of must-read books. I've already read some on the list, but can't wait to read all of them.

Feminist-Informed Submission by Miss Tiffany-A great post of why wives must submit to their husbands, yet we are still equal.

Accomplished Women by Miss Jasmine-What a stay-at-home daughter's goal should be instead of twiddling our thumbs waiting for Prince Charming. An excellent read!

Is It My Fault I'm Not Married? by Miss Anna Sofia and Miss Elizabeth-Explaining how God has our marriage planned out and good people don't get married earlier because they were good. This is like a Part II to Why Am I Not Married?

Desiring to Live Differently by Mrs. Emily-Desiring to dress like those in Jane Austen's books. I would too =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~