Monday, July 12, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


~*~*~*~*~

FOR TODAY...Monday, July 12, 2010 (already!)

Outside my window... Blue sky with big, fluffy clouds

I am thinking... How am I going to get everything ready in time?!

I am thankful for... Mom's sewing abilities

From the learning rooms... I'm going to BBI next week =)

From the kitchen...Mom's getting thawing hamburger for supper. Not sure what we're going to have.

I am wearing... black gym shorts and yellow Busco shirt.

I am creating... a matinee jacket for a baby girl.

I am going... to get my permit tomorrow hopefully!

I am reading...Psalm, Acts, A Young Woman After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George, and Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe.

I am hoping... I get my permit tomorrow!

I am hearing... Mom sewing

Around the house... The boys are outside baling hay and Mom is sewing blouses for me.

One of my favorite things... long walks.

A few plans for the rest of the week: going to BMV tomorrow to get my permit, packing on Tuesday and Wednesday, Grandma's on Wednesday and Thursday, my family leaves for Ohio on Thursday, fair on Friday and friends house on Friday, and leave for BBI Saturday morning!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



My Chicken Clark

To participate go here to read the rules and guidelines.

1 comment:

  1. I Love "A Young Woman After God's Own Heart" !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~