Sunday, August 15, 2010

Answers in Genesis



This weekend we are privileged to have Dr. Tommy Mitchell from Answers in Genesis at our church. He spoke this morning on "Why Can't a Day Mean a Day?" and "Why Genesis Matters". Tonight he will speak on "Noah's Ark and the Global Flood" (I heard Ken Ham speak on this and it was very good). Tomorrow night he will speak on "Jurassic Prank: A Dinosaur Tale" (another one I heard Ken Ham speak on). If you are in the Columbia City area stop on by. You can find more information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~