Friday, August 6, 2010

Good Finds Friday and an Apology

Sorry my bloggy friends. I've not been posting much. Mom has been using the computer quite a lot this past week figuring out school curriculum. Summer is extremely busy for us, so hopefully I'll be posting more. I'm trying to figure out some topics to post about on a regular bases. If you have any ideas let me know =)

On to my good finds...
This week I found a few more than usual, so enjoy.

Homemaking Tips

Preserving Summer's Bounty: Freezing Raspberries and Strawberries by Mrs. Stephanie-How to freeze raspberries and strawberries without ending with one huge frozen block.

Charting the Way to Successful Stain Removal by Mrs. Sharon- Removing any laundry stain. Got to love that =)

Homemaking on a Budget by Mrs. Kelly- Frugal tips yet cute tips for homemaking on a budget.

In the Kitchen

Hamburger and Hot Dog Buns by Mennonite Girls- Homemade hamburger and hot dog buns that look scrumptious.

Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies by Miss Jen-Absolutely Delicious. Can also be made with regular flour.

Crafts

Make Your Own Custom Art by V. and Co-I love the designs and they look so simple to make.

Things to Ponder...



Acceptable Sacrifices by Mr. Morris

"Too Much Skin Girl, Too Much Skin" linked by Mrs. Jennifer

Is There Such a Thing as Singleness? by Mrs. Kelly -This was my favourite article this week


3 comments:

  1. Great links, Esther! I especially enjoyed reading the article on modesty by Mrs. Jennifer. Well written and true. Hope you have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Esther! Como esta usted?

    Thanks for the comment, also on my blog. :) it was nice hearing from you (other than on facebook! LOL)

    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is ok up here, just extremely busy. How are things down in Costa Rica?

    lol...We do seem to talk a lot on Facebook. I still need to send you the blondie recipe. Sorry it's taking me forever.

    Prayers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~