Friday, August 13, 2010

Good Finds Friday

Another collection of links to articles I enjoyed this week

Something to Think About
Keeper of the Springs by Mrs. Marino

Spiritual
Advice for the Newly Joyful at Home by Miss Jasmine

Homemaking
Beginning Handsewing by Mrs. Robin

Recipes
{gf} Ginger Snap-less Snaps by The Seven Sisters
Chocolate Blancmange by Miss Jennifer

A Challenge
No-Poo Challenge by Feelin' Feminine-Try to not use shampoo or conditioner for 2 weeks by using baking soda and vinegar instead. Even though they have already began, go ahead and try it.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for linking up to us on the recipe! :) I haven't been here for awhile...

    ~Susannah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~