Sunday, September 19, 2010

Grandma's Birthday Party

Last Sunday we celebrated my Great-Grandma's 90th birthday with family. I feel so blessed to have known several of my great-grandparents.


My cousin and Grandma


Grandma and another cousin blowing out the candles


Great-Grandma and her four kids. My Grandma is the second from the left.


Me =)


Grandpa making fun of my cousin for wearing a Bear's jersey (we're Colt's and Packer's fans here)


Uncle Kris


Yet another cousin =)

They had a pool there that the boys swam in. No one wanted to get in because the water was so cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~