Monday, September 27, 2010

Miscellany Monday


1. Now that Fall is here, I've been drinking a lot of this.



It always brings a warmth during the cool evenings while reading or playing cards.

2.  Since things around here are slowing down (farm-wise) until harvest, Keith and I are starting to play more games.  We especially love these two.



3. Math is my favourite subject, in case you didn't remember.  I love Algebra, but hate Geometry.  This year I'm doing Pre-Calculus.  *smile*
4. Fall is definitely upon us.  We went from record breaking temps (93*) to 60's this week.  I'd like 70's all year long, please.



Tonight
Chance Rain Chance for Measurable Precipitation 50%
Chance
Rain
Lo 49 °F
Tuesday
Chance Rain Chance for Measurable Precipitation 50%
Chance
Rain
Hi 66 °F
Tuesday
Night

Partly Cloudy
Partly
Cloudy
Lo 48 °F





5. Revival is all this week which is pretty exciting.  Saturday night is youth night with ice cream and volleyball.  Yet they still expect all the youth to be "bright-eyed and bushy-tailed" for church the next morning, as my pastor put it. =)



Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

4 comments:

  1. Your coming weather sounds like ours!!! We didn't have the 90's though. Mom started a fire in our wood stove for the fist time this year a few nights back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those games are fabulous! We've got them both at our home.

    I just purchase a jug of apple cider for our home. Between the nine of us, it's half gone!

    Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll probably be starting our corn stove up this next week. I love having the stove going with everything all warm and cozy, =)

    Prayers,
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom puts limits on how much apple cider we get, so it lasts longer than a day =)

    Our Grandpa and Grandma introduced us to those games when we were on vacation one year. We've been hooked since.

    Prayers,
    Esther

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~