Monday, September 13, 2010

Our Newest Additions

Here are some of our newest additions around here. We seem to have our babies around fall, instead of spring around here. Enjoy our cute "babies"

Here is Porky, short for Porcupine. His front half is all black and the back half is black with random white hairs. His belly is white and black. So funny





Dad surprised me with 3 chickens and a rooster from one of our neighbors. I had been wanting chickens for a while. The hen is now laying on quite a few eggs. I'm hoping for some chicks before it gets too cold.


In the past two weeks we have had 3 heifers born within 10 days of each other. We have one in labor right now, and we're hoping for another heifer. Calves are so cute =) and so are cows.

Two of our newest calves, yet to be named. I love the black one's face. It's half white, half black.

Lou-Lou, one of the calves' mother


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~