Monday, November 15, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook



~*~*~*~*~

FOR TODAY...Monday, November 15, 2010

Outside my window... The sun is already starting to set.  It was cool and sunny today

I am thinking... I need to plan when to start my portion of food for Thanksgiving

I am thankful for... the sun

From the learning rooms...World History, American History, Trig, Chemistry, piano, Romans

From the kitchen...I need to start frying sausage for supper.  Not real sure what we're having...

I am wearing... jean skirt and Rascal Flatts shirt

I am creating... a pair of socks

I am going... go start on supper once I'm done with this

I am reading...Romans and Clear and Present Danger by Tom Clancy

I am hoping...we can get everything done before Sunday

I am hearing... the dishwasher and dryer running, Mom talking on the phone and Isaiah and Andrew talking

Around the house... Isaiah and Andrew are playing on the porch, Mom is talking on the phone, and Dad and Keith went to look at bull to borrow

One of my favorite things...the sunrise

A few plans for the rest of the week: Chemistry tomorrow, getting my hair trimmed on Thursday, piano on Friday, and Thanksgiving with Mom's birth family on Saturday.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



Andrew wearing Dad's work boots and socks =)



To participate go here to read the rules and guidelines.

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~