Friday, December 31, 2010

My Year in Review

My recap of 2010:

~I finished my first year of homeschooling
~I had more time to focus on photography & baking
~Our church hosted Answers in Genesis
~I started my second year of homeschooling and the boys, their first

We have enjoyed many fun times with family and friends through out the year.  I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful earthly family.  I am looking forward to blogging through another year with all of you, dear readers =)

Prayers,

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your successful and rewarding year! (That tack sounds horrible, though!)

    God bless you as we all start 2011!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~