Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Our Second Christmas Gathering

I wasn't able to take any pictures of our first Christmas with my grandparents from North Carolina because my camera doesn't work anymore (story coming in my posts about North Carolina). =(  On Friday I finally bit the bullet and bought a new camera.  I ended up getting a Nikon S8100, though mine is in black.  I love this camera and I recommend it for anyone who wants a better camera, yet doesn't want go to the professional camera (I was not obligated to say that, Nikon has no idea who I am =) ).

This was with my Mom's biological family and our first Christmas together.  We had loads of fun and it's always interesting to hear the stories of her brothers while they were growing up =)


Keith with his awesome sunglasses
Keith being his usual self =)
Isaiah and Andrew thumb wrestling



I love their Christmas tree.  It looks so much fancier than ours =)
Keith and Jonathon playing Deal or No Deal

Now Dad and Jonathon playing Deal or No Deal
Holden doing flips off of his Dad 

Great-Grandma Bowersock and her pink cast =)
Brooke, I finally have a girl cousin!!!





Isaiah, Seth, Brooke, and Andrew all received marshmallow guns =)


I received Sidewalk Prophet's CD 'These Simple Truths', a $30 gift card to Barnes and Noble (squeals of delight!), Wilton Cake Decorating 2011, and a $25 gift card to Wal-Mart.

Holden with his new monster truck

Playing Golf, I was winning and then the last round Mom beat me =(

It was so much fun being together and hearing them reminisce about their childhoods.  I love Christmas because it's a time when we all get to be with our families and to me that is so important.  

Hope you all have a Very Merry CHRISTmas!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun. I love the grain bins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my favourite pictures also. I like the old barn too =)

    Prayers,
    Esther

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~