Monday, January 24, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook



~*~*~*~*~

FOR TODAY...Monday, January 23, 2011

Outside my window... The snow has finally tapered off, it's still really cold though

I am thinking...I need to go do laundry

I am thankful for...a room of my own

From the learning rooms...World History, American History, Calc, Chemistry, piano, Bible

From the kitchen...Mom is starting on the roast for supper

I am wearing... blue hoodie and black skirt with my new slippers =)

I am creating... a doily (hopefully for my etsy shop I hope to open)

I am going...no where at the moment

I am reading...Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen

I am hoping...to go on a missions trip to Africa

I am hearing... Andrew playing with his legos

Around the house... boys are in the living room, Mom in the kitchen and Dad is probably in the garage

One of my favorite things...quiet

A few plans for the rest of the week: library tomorrow (hopefully), church on Wednesday and Sunday, piano on Friday

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

nothing for this week

1 comment:

  1. Hello Esther!
    I have been meaning to drop you a line. . . I received the bracelet a while ago and I wanted to thank you! Hope you are well.

    Love,
    Shani

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~