Monday, February 7, 2011

Icicles, Cows, and the Barn

I've been wanting to post these pictures for a while now, but have just had time to finally get the post written.  These were taken before the blizzard hit (we got 12 inches of snow!).  Hopefully I'll be posting pictures from the blizzard later this week.  Enjoy!



These icicles were on some weeds.  They were so tiny and dainty!




This 'snow wall' was made in the middle of the sidewalk.  I believe Keith had something to do with it =)


Front view of the 'wall'







Fred


Wesley


Agnus











Did anyone watch the SuperBowl last night?  Yay Packers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~