Monday, February 28, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook


Go here to learn how to participate
~*~*~*~*~

FOR TODAY...Monday, February 28, 2011 (last day of February!)

Outside my window... The sun is trying to peak through after rain and storms last night.  Most of the snow is gone

I am thinking...about a lot of things

I am thankful for...thunderstorms

From the learning rooms...World History, American History, Calc, Chemistry, piano, Bible

From the kitchen...the dishes are all caught up and Mom is starting on spaghetti for supper

I am wearing... Purdue shirt and white skirt with my pink and orange socks

I am creating... an apron

I am going...to practice piano

I am reading...Beyond the Quiet Hills by Gilbert Morris

I am hoping...for warmer weather

I am hearing... Mom getting pots out, Isaiah talking, and Andrew running around the house =)

Around the house... Isaiah and Mom are in the kitchen, Andrew is upstairs, Keith and Dad are outside

One of my favorite things...hot green tea with honey

A few plans for the rest of the week: library tomorrow, church Wednesday, piano Friday

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

February 048

Can anyone guess what this is supposed to be?  Post and more pictures coming later.

2 comments:

  1. A couple friends and I are starting up a new website/blog for set-apart sisters to connect and share. We'd love you to be a part of it! We are also looking for guest bloggers. Blessings, Hannah Rose

    dwellonlovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I can't even guess what it is! Can't wait to find out what :D

    I'm sorry about your grandma...we lost our grandma last year...I know what you mean about missing her yet being glad that she's in a better place!

    Hugs!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~