Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Snow, Snow, and More Snow

I've been wanting to get these photos up for a while, but haven't obviously.  We had a 'blizzard' a couple weeks ago.  Around here we got about a foot of snow of which most has melted now.

February 001

Piles of snow beside the sidewalk

February 005

Snow piles around the farm that Dad made when he was clearing the driveway.

February 008

A snow pile at the end of our driveway.  Most of the snow was from our driveway.  Keith modeling how tall the pile is =)

February 018

This was from a drift on our road.  It took the snow plow several tries before it could finally get through the drift.

February 017

February 020

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~