Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bird-Chirping Weather

I love watching the birds as they come to the feeders.  Seeing the blue jays and cardinals in the winter then slowly more and more birds come as the weather turns warmer.  We've seen quite a few red winged black birds around here meaning spring is well on its way.  Did you know that red winged black birds are the first birds of spring, not robins?

March 023

March 027

March 026

March 025

I love the bright red of the cardinals.  They always look so elegant against the snow in the winter. 

March 029

Sorry about the grid on the picture, I was taking it through the window =)

March 032

Blue Jay

My favorite weather is bird-chirping weather.  ~Terri Guillemets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~