Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Good Finds Friday

Our family is still passing around a cold.  Mom, Dad, and Andrew are finally recovering, but Isaiah is now coughing.  Hopefully he won't have it quite as bad as the rest of us.

Yesterday it was almost 70!  I'll hopefully be planting my onions and garlic soon.  We're putting the final touches on our seed list and getting those ordered before too long.  Winter and snow are ok for a time, but spring and summer are definitely my seasons.  Gardening, hanging clothes out, bike rides, long walks.......

Here are my favourite posts from this week.  Enjoy!

Crafts

Kitchen

Outside

Ponderings
-What's a Girl to Read?~ Miss Elisabeth
-Don't Kiss Me...~ Miss Johanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~