Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Million Pieces

February 048

Like I promised, here's a post on the 'mystery' item.  When it's all put back together it will be a Case tractor.  Something was wrong with the engine (I think), so Dad and Keith had to split the tractor in half.

What's really cool about the tractor is my Great-Grandpa used this tractor on our farm.  Now Dad is using it to farm some of the same land.

scan0001

Dad on the tractor, he would have been 2 if the date on the photo is right.

Here are more pictures of the tractor in it's current state.

February 031

February 037

February 039

February 040

February 046

February 041




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~