Monday, March 21, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

Go here to learn how to participate
~*~*~*~*~

FOR TODAY...Monday, March 21, 2011 (first full day of spring!!!)

Outside my window... The sun finally decided to come out to make a lovely evening

I am thinking...there is so much to be done, but so little time

I am thankful for...spring! and warmer temps

From the learning rooms...World History, American History, Calc, Chemistry, piano, Bible

From the kitchen...we just finished a supper of homemade mac and cheese with sausage and green beans

I am wearing...My Cornerstone t-shirt and a blue tiered skirt

I am creating...a crocheted doily and a regency style apron

I am going...to work some more on my doily

I am reading...Hitler and Russia

I am hoping...the ground dries soon so I can plant the onions and garlic

I am hearing...Isaiah messing out on the porch and Andrew running through the house

Around the house... Andrew and Isaiah are playing out on the porch, Dad and Keith are outside, and Mom is looking at a magazine

One of my favorite things...hanging clothes on the line =)

A few plans for the rest of the week: church on Wednesday, babysit Thursday and Friday, genealogy workshop on Saturday with Grandma, and then church on Sunday

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
March 027

A cardinal that was at the bird feeder a couple of weeks ago.

3 comments:

  1. I love hanging clothes out on the line too! I can't wait to start doing that again soon. Weather is still not cooperating her in Mid-Mo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cardinal photo is lovely! I enjoyed reading your daybook.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~