Monday, March 28, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

Go here to learn how to participate
~*~*~*~*~

FOR TODAY...Monday, March 28, 2011

Outside my window... It's absolutely beautiful outside, a tad chilly, but beautiful

I am thinking...I should probably make a packing list

I am thankful for...cows

From the learning rooms...World History, American History, Calc, Chemistry, piano, Bible

From the kitchen...we're getting ready to start on supper, Cheddar loaves, rice, and corn

I am wearing...A Busco t-shirt and my denim skirt

I am creating...finishing the edging on my motif doily

I am going...bring in the laundry from the line

I am reading...In Every Heartbeat by Kim Vogel Sawyer

I am hoping...the weather is nice for the work trip

I am hearing...Mom calling someone and the dishwasher running

Around the house... Mom is on the phone, Isaiah and Andrew are out cleaning corn, Dad and Keith are grinding feed

One of my favorite things... running around barefoot

A few plans for the rest of the week: library tomorrow, church Wednesday, piano Friday, go to an a capella festival Friday!, then leave for Ohio Sunday after church (yay!) 

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
July Birthday Party 209

I love flowers (especially taking pictures of them!)

P.S.  Go over and visit Life is Too Short Not to Wear Red Shoes and enter her giveaway


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~