Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Snickerdoodle Muffins

March 033

Yes, you read right, snickerdoodle muffins.

March 038

These muffins taste just like snickerdoodle cookies!  They are absolutely heavenly.

March 035

I'll stop teasing you now and give you the link to the recipe =)  Enjoy!

March 034

P.S.  I substituted 3/4 cup honey in place of the sugar in the muffin.  You only need 1/4-1/2 cup sugar and 1 TBS cinnamon to roll and top the muffins.  You can also use 2 1/4 cups of this gluten-free flour mix to make them gluten free.  They taste just the same.

3 comments:

  1. Be still my beating heart. Those muffins look fabulous. I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog and I'd like to invite you to stop by and link your muffins up. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2011/03/sweets-for-saturday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I linked it on your blog. I love all the recipes. Mom and I were drooling over the pictures =)

    Prayers,
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  3. These muffins look GREAT! Yummy. So glad I found them from the link party :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~