Thursday, April 21, 2011

Odds N Ends

Well, I had a post all planned out and even took some photos this afternoon.  I uploaded the pics to the computer, opened the editing program, and my photos were/are nowhere to be found.  I've gone through all my pictures about 3 times now with no avail. *sigh*  Now to go take more pictures and write a new post *hopefully* soon.

I'm finally back on a halfway normal schedule after almost 2 weeks of being home.  Mom, Keith, and Isaiah have all been sick this past week.  Thankfully they all are doing much better.

This past week was Revival at church.  I played piano for Sunday morning and evening services.  Tonight is our Love Feast (4th-6th pics) service.

I'm still working on the Work Trip post (which reminds me I still haven't done Part II of our NC trip from November).  If you really can't wait for the post =) our youth pastor's wife posted some pictures from it.

Have a happy Easter, dear readers!

He is Risen!
He is Risen Indeed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~