Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring is Slowly Arriving

These were the pics I thought I had lost, but Mom found them in my trash folder.  No idea how they got there.  I love you Mom and thanks bunches!!!

The trees still don't have leaves, though they do have buds.  There are some flowers slowly popping up and the lilac bush is getting ready to bloom.   I love lilacs! =)

April 058

April 059

The grass is getting greener!

April 060

April 061

The tiger lilies are getting taller (another favourite flower!)

April 065

April 068

April 070

Genesis 2:9   And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

April 066


April 069

Genesis 1:12   And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. 

April 067

One of our lilac bushes.  When they bloom, I love opening my bedroom window so my room smells like lilacs =)

April 072

April 071

Our maple tree is starting to bud.

I love spring.  After fall and winter it's so nice to have colour surrounding us.

Has spring arrived where you live?

You can now find BareFoot Days on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos Ester thanks for sharing, Spring is such a beautiful season. I love it lots to. I have a blog award waiting for you over at my blog

    www.velvetnoses.blogspot.com

    Have a wonderful day,
    In Christ,
    ~Kelsie-Anne~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~