Monday, June 6, 2011

Irises

June is my favourite month for flowers.  May the flowers are just beginning to bud and blossom and in July they wilt under the heat.  This June has been extremely hot thus far, but the flowers are still stunning.

June 015

June 016

We have irises in the flower beds by the house.  I love seeing the different shades and mixtures of colours.

June 017

(Note to self:  Pictures of flowers are better taken on a cloudy day, not a sunny day.)

June 018

June 019

June 020

The yellow reminds me of butter =)

June 021

June 022

June 024

Flowers are those little colorful beacons of the sun from which we get sunshine when dark, somber skies blanket our thoughts.  ~Dodinsky

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~