Friday, July 8, 2011

Good Finds Friday

It's been a while since I've done one of these =)

Health
~My Frugal Beauty Routine - Mrs. Stephanie

Home-Keeping
~Lessons I've Learned in Frugality - Mrs. Beth
~Gracing the Family Table - Mrs. Amy
~Planning What to Preserve - Mrs. Kate

In the Kitchen
~Baked Alaska - Mennonite Girls
~Mud Pie Deluxe - Mennonite Girls
~Milky Way Cake - Pioneer Woman
~Strawberry Sheet Pie - Mennonite Girls
~Healthy Snacks I Feed My Family - Mrs. Laura
~Scrumptious Chocolate Truffles - Mrs. June

Ponderings
~A Clean Heart - Miss Jenna
~Twelve Exemplary Men - Miss Rachel
~A Garden - Miss Leah
~Guarding Against Worldliness - Mrs. June
~Mothers and Daughters - Miss Bailey
~The Secret Weapon Every Homemaker Must Know - Mrs. Kelly
~Some People - Miss Hannah
~The Joy of Waiting - Miss Hannah
~These next links are part of a series that Miss Bailey wrote.  I really enjoyed them and hope you do too.
-Role Models and Peers
-The New Child
-Ms. Feminist
-The Inner Princess
~ The Beauty of Listening - Miss Julianne
~Not Just Dreaming-Doing - Miss Hannah
~Waiting for the Wedding Day - Miss Bethany Ann
~As Cornerstones - Miss Hannah
~Obsessed With Jesus: Obedience vs. Status Quo - Mrs. Lauren

Random
~The Aging Process... - Ms. Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~