Thursday, August 11, 2011

Answers in Genesis



You may remember that our church hosted Answers in Genesis last year.  Well, we're hosting them again this Sunday and Monday, August 14th and 15th.  Instead of three sessions, we're having six.  Dr. Tommy Mitchell will be teaching once again.

You can visit the Answers in Genesis post that gives times and the names of the sessions/lessons.  You can also get directions from the page as well.  There will be a nursery provided for children 5 and under.  Hope to see you there! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you submit your comment as 'anonymous' please sign your name at the bottom of the comment. I love hearing from you! I just ask that you be kind. Remember, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I don't mind hearing your opinions but please respect others and their opinions.
I try and respond to comments but if I'm busy it may take time. :) Thanks for visiting!

~Esther~